For our fifth (2013) year we have an even bigger and better lineup – check out the announcement page for full details – but we have national names like Wille and the Bandits and Ricky Cool and his All Star Band, and local names like Sarah Warren (Acoustic) and Steve Ajao – plus we have Oliver back with his new big band Stomp & Holler and acoustic loveliness from The Swaps.
Saturday 6 July 2013 – Gates open at 1pm, live music from 2-11pm
- Nine hours of nationally acclaimed blues music
- Six bands with over 25 performers
- Fully undercover on a solid floor so it’ll be great whatever the weather (and there’s not many festivals can say that!)
- Range of excellent local beers, ciders, perrys and wines
- Excellent food, much of it organic
- Craft designers and a whole lot more